Have you experience symptoms like persistent or progressive cough or without production of mucus? Further even after taking medication the cough will still remain and it becomes worse
Having difficulty in breathing and episode of chills even when doing some of the simple activities Most people get worried and wonder what is wrong with them those are the symptoms of chronic bronchitis.
Symptoms of chronic Bronchitis mostly in adults
- Excessive fatigue
- Sore throat and headache
- Persistent cough
- Skin or hands turn to blue
- In acute situation swelling of the leg and feet may happen.
- Chest discomfort or chest tightness
- Shortness of breath especially when you do exertions
- Chills or low grade fever
- Release of mucus which is clear, yellow or even green
- Congestive heart failure or lung problems or chronic asthma
When one is diagnosed with the disease there care some of the factors that one need to consider which are;
- Persistent low-grade fever that last more than a week.
- Experience frequent colds and flu like chronic bronchitis symptoms
- In adult when one experience the chronic bronchitis symptoms like cough and they last for more than two weeks
- Sever cough that is preventing you from getting restful sleeps
- Symptoms of flu
The above indicate that one has chronic bronchitis and one need immediate doctor consultation.