Arsenio Hall is a successful African- American man who goes by many titles: an amazing actor, outstanding comedian, wonderful writer, commendable television presenter and producer. He switches to these roles with ease and confidence.
Arsenio Hall Bio: Age, Early Life, Education
Arsenio is 64 years old. He will turn 65 on 12th February. He was born and raised at Cleveland, Ohio in the United States of America. Hall attended Warrensville Heights High School in Warrensville Heights, Ohio and thereafter Ohio University and Kent State University. He was a magician at a young age and performed many magic tricks.
Arsenio Hall Career Details
Arsenio hosted and appeared in many tv shows, movies and TV series. This is a list of some of the tv shows that he either hosted or appeared in.
- Thicke of the Night. (Talkshow)
- Match Game Hollywood Squares Hour (Gameshow)
- The Arsenio Hall Show
- The Tonight Show
- MTV Video Music Awards
- Martial Law with Sammo Hung
- Star Search
- Chappelle’s Show. He appeared in March 2004.
Some of the movies that he appeared in include:
- Coming to America
- The Naked Brother’s Band
- Paula Abdul: Straight Up
- The Heckler
- Soul Train
- Madame’s Place
- Living Single
- Uptown Comedy Express
He is set to appear in Coming 2 America in 2021.
Arsenio Hall Net Worth
Arsenio is one of the highest paid comedians in America. His net worth was approximately $16 million in 2020.
Arsenio Hall Dating History And Marriage Details
Hall has dated at least three women in his life. However, he has never proposed to any of them. These are the women who Arsenio dated:
- Paula Abdul (1980s). She is an American singer and dancer.
- Emma Samms (1983 – 1984). She is a British actress.
- Cheryl Bonacci (1987-2002). The two had a son together. Cheryl is a Senior Executive and Corporate Consultant. She has succeeded in various fields like criminal justice and entertainment. She is also a social justice advocate.
According to online rumours, Arsenio dated Mary Frann. He cleared these rumours by stating that there was nothing between them because Mary was older than him.
Arsenio is single. He has never been married before. According to answersafrica.com, Arsenio doesn’t see any need for marriage. Could this be the case or does he fall under the category of men who don’t want commitments? Well, this is only a speculation.
Arsenio Hall Parents
Arsenio is the son of Fred Hall and Anne Hall. Anne Hall worked as a secretary in church during summer vacations. This is where she fell in love with Fred Hall, a preacher. The two got married and had one child. They divorced when Arsenio was 6 years old. Fred Hall died in 1979.
Arsenio Hall Kids
Hall has one son called Arsenio Hall Jr. He was born in September 1999.
Arsenio Hall Body Measurements
- Weight: 75 kg
- Height: 180cm
- Hair colour: Black
- Face shape: Oval
- Shoe size: 10
Arsenio Hall Social Media Presence
This man is loved by many and as expected, he has many followers on different social media accounts. He is active on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Arsenio joined Twitter in July 2010. He has 417.3 k followers and is following 821 people. On Instagram, he has 412K followers, is following 355 people and has 4426 posts.
Arsenio also has a website called www.ArsenioHall.com where he posts upcoming stand-up dates.
Interesting Facts About Arsenio Hall
- He loves hats. When you google Arsenio Hall and check the images, you will notice that in most of the pictures, Arsenio is wearing hats.
- He took a break from his career to raise his son. Kids grow fast. Before you know it, they are sitting, crawling, walking and going to school. Arsenio did not want to miss these life events in his son’s life. He stated this in an interview in the Oprah Winfrey show.
- He introduced a pop culture of chanting “Roo! Roo!Roo!” as an alternative to clapping during his late-night show, The Arsenio Hall Show.
- He had a catchphrase “Hit me with the digits” in a show he hosted called Star Search.