Rosemary Church she is a beautiful and elegant Irish journalist from a financially, social and stable family. She is known for anchoring international news for CNN. Born on November 10th, 1962, in Belfast, Northern, Ireland.
Rosemary Church Bio: Age, Early Life, Education Details
She was born in Belfast and they later moved to London where she grew up. The family later moved to Australia when she was 8 years old, where she attended college. She graduated from Australian National University, Canberra where she bags a Bachelor Degree in Arts. She also acquired degree in media and law when she graduated from Canberra University. Rosemary Church has over three decades of experience anchoring great events in the world. She is an award winning journalist for CNN international. Events that she have anchor in the morning show for CNN newsroom across Europe, Africa and the Middle East, she also aired the afternoon show across Asia and Australia.
Rosemary Church Career Details
Rosemary Church she is a soft-spoken personality, a goal getter. She worked as a speechwriter and media officer for a Federal Parliament in 1984. She also worked in the Parliament House in Canberra, Australia where she spend five years in the National Media Liaison Service, and also anchoring weekend news bulletins on Channel Ten News service. Church moved on with her career to join ABC TV in 1991 as a reporter and anchor for the evening news in the state of Tasmania, where she became the correspondent/reporter for the summer episode of ABC TV’s World at Noon program. Her career catapulted and she was promoted to be the Senior Anchor with the Australian first international satellite news service after working for five years in the firm. Her correspondent program for both Australia Television (ATV) and Australia Broadcasting Channel (ABC) Foreign, when she travel to Asia.
Her first test of journalism started when she was made a presenter in Network Ten broadcasting station, and she worked there for about five years in their headquarter, the national Media Liaison Services in Canberra. She later moves on to join the ABC-TV station of Australia as a reporter and a newsreader. In this position she based on current news and events. She was later made the foreign correspondent and an evening news reporter in conjunction with her current position as Senior Anchor. Her career grows and her fame increase, extend where CNN saw her and decided to employ her service in their way of expanding their coast out of America and venture into foreign field. Her raise to fame came about dedication to work and fate in herself. She aired major events that where happening around the world. Her charming beauty added with her journalistic qualities from her previous employment made her an attractive target for CNN worldwide. She joined CNN in 1998 and she has anchor many great events and interviews, such as:-
- The death of Osama bin Laden.
- The earthquake and Tsunami in Japan.
- The 12 boys and their coach trapped in a cave in Thailand.
- The shooting in Parkland, Florida.
- The Fuego Volcano tragedy in Guatemala.
- Singapore summit between American President Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un.
- The chemical attack in Douma, Syria
- The European immigration crisis.
Some of her remarkable interviews made so far, they includes:-
- The former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd based on the Trump Kim meetings.
- The Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim after he was released and pardon from prison by the Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.
- The writer Bill Browder on the dangers he perceives Vladimir Putin poses to the world
Rosemary Church Achievements
Rosemary Church putting well over three decades of hard work and priceless sacrifice in her work has brought her awards both locally and internationally. Accolades and accolades for her meritorious services such as,
- In 2014 Church and her team, Nick Paton Walsh and Phil Black, they won the prestigious Golden Nymph award for Best 24 Hour News Programme at the Monte Carlo Television Festival for the unrest in Ukraine, kiev’s Independence Square during anti-government protest.
- The Best Short News Report category at Association for International Broadcasting (AIB) awards for the same report.
- One of the major contributors to CNN’s 2006 Edward R. Murrow Award for coverage of the Israel and Hezbollah saga.
Is Rosemary Church Married?
She is happily married to her husband Patrick O’Byrne in 1995 and they have three kids.
Quick Facts About Rosemary Church
Bio: White, United Kingdom
Wiki: November 10th, 1962
Age: 58 years old
Career: News Presenter and Journalist
Net worth: $8 million
Husband: Patrick O’Byrne
Parents: Not Disclosed
All Body measurements: Not Disclosed.
Cars: Not Disclosed
House: Not Disclosed